PRODUCT LINE DESCRIPTION
Combination monitoring systems employ two pair of silicon detectors coupled with two preamplifier for measuring particulates or noble gas and a NaI(TI) detector to monitor iodine in an open-frame skid design. These are comprised of field-proven modular particulate and/or iodine and/or noble gas sub-assemblies to continuously monitor the air in ventilation stacks or nuclear processes of any nuclear facility.
- Particulate monitoring with static or dynamic compensation of the radon and thoron solid progenies
- Iodine monitoring for both molecular and organic forms
- Noble gas monitoring with gamma and pressure compensations
- Compact skid
- 1E qualification and embedded safety related software
- Available under 10 CFR 50 App. B, ASME NQA-1 and IEC 61226 programs for safety-related applications