Inside Sales Support
Mirion Technologies has an immediate opening in our Smyrna (Atlanta) office for a responsible and motivated inside sales representative with a technical background to support our nuclear power, civilian defense and military product sales teams and distributers. The successful candidate must be able to quickly absorb and retain product knowledge and communicate product differentiation to customers and distributers.
- Provide quotations to End Users as well as Mirion’s subsidiaries and distribution channels
- Act as the prime point of contact for Mirion’s international subsidiaries for order fulfilment inquiries
- Interact with in-house departments that work closely with sales (i.e., marketing, service, QA, engineering, production, service training, etc.) to ensure that customer quotes and orders are accurate.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer inquiries and/or complaints
- Answer customer questions about product capabilities and applications
- Probe customer for technical needs and requirements during lead qualification
- Respond to RFQ’s and RFP’s as an integral part of the proposal team
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate account managers and/or technical support staff for further development and closure
- Support management with ad hoc reporting and/or information as requested
- Create new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably in a technical discipline
- Minimum 2+ years of inside sales experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills ( Microsoft platform products)
- Ability to communicate technical product differentiation to customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Mirion Products would be a plus
- Familiarity with MIL / DFAR procurement requirements would be a plus
- Knowledge of SAGE MAS ERP Product would be a plus
- Knowledge of Sales Force platform customization would be a plus.