- Achieve or exceed targets for sales, EBITDA and cash flow supporting the management
- Cost control combined with direct review/feedback /education of the different departments
- Further improve accuracy of Profit & Loss by enhancing reports for ease of use as a management tool for Finance and other cross functional teams.
- Control and alert unplanned commitments impacting Operating Cash Flow(Capital Expenditure/Reserves/Exposures)
- Timely reconciliation of all Balance Sheet Accounts, ensuring review and sign off by the group on Journal Entries
- Make and analyze budgets and Direct Labor Utilization/Hourly rates
- Develop and Report the monthly Labor Utilization report
- Deploy the Quantity/Orders/Sales/Margin Segmentation defined at Business Unit level in the monthly reports.
- Improve the accuracy and completeness of required data assignments by working with cross functional teams.
- Ensure presentation of timely Executive Summary to the Management Teams on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and report the progress of action plan to restore adequate cost.
- Provide financial leadership to the management team driving better business results and operating efficiencies
- Build a robust cash forecasting report
- Prepare and complete Belgian tax returns / Belgian annual accounts
Who are we looking for?
- Business orientation
- Good problem solving skills
- Continuous learning approach
- Proficiency in excel Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and fluent in Dutch
- Ability to multi-task and follow through
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, educate and train cross teams
Education & experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance with ~ 7 years of relevant financial experience with proven progression. MBA recommended but not required
- Knowledge of the Belgian accounting rules (belgian Gaap)
Location: Zellik, Belgium.
For application and further information you can contact Malika Lebel: [email protected]